VENDOR REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Date of the Event: Saturday, August 4, 2018
Event Location: Rancho Simi Community Park (Duck Pond), Simi Valley, CA
Event Time: 3:00pm-9:00pm
Expected Attendance: 2000-4000
Food Vendor Booth Fee: $250.00
Seller’s Booth Fee: $200.00
Non-Seller’s Booth Fee: $100.00
Non-Profit Seller’s Booth Fee: $50.00
Non-Profit, Non-Seller Booth Fee: FREE
(No booth fee for GOLD Sponsorship vendors)
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE ***
Deadline to submit your FOOD VENDOR info for consideration: June 20, 2018
Deadline to submit your MERCHANDISE VENDOR info for consideration: July 5, 2018
Limited space is available. Booths available on a first come, first served basis.
If it’s after the deadline, please feel free to submit your information anyway so we can keep it on file. We will contact you early next year for an opportunity to be a vendor with us.
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page if you are interested in being considered as a vendor at our event. All applications are reviewed for approval.
The City of Simi Valley now requires ALL vendors to have a City of Simi Valley Business Tax Certificate number, regardless of your business location. Business Tax information and and application can be found at www.simivalley.org/businesstax
All vendors must provide a $1MM Special Event Certificate of Liability Insurance Policy by: July 5, 2018
For those needing to purchase a 1-Day Special Event Certificate of Liability Policy, we are happy to refer you to the following company who offers a very reasonable rate starting at just $39.00:
*** VERY IMPORTANT ***
We require the following TWO Certificate Holders be named on your Certificate of Liability Insurance Policy:
23 W Easy St, Ste 204
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Rancho Simi Recreation & Park District
1692 Sycamore Drive
Simi Valley, CA 93065
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
• IMPORTANT: You are not confirmed as a vendor unless/until all fees are paid. If you wait, someone else may get your spot.
• Your acceptance and commitment reserves you up to a 12′ x 12′ spot.
• Revivus is an outdoor event. Possibility of adverse weather. Event goes into the evening. Plan accordingly.
• NOT PROVIDED: Tables, Chairs, Power, Extension Cords, EZ-ups.
• Promoting, selling products and/or services are subject to approval by the event coordinators.
• All vendors selling a product must provide their Sellers Permit Number.
• Vendors must be open for business by 3:00pm and staffed until closing at 9:00pm.
• Please no raffle of any kind at any vendor booths (unless approved by Revivus).
• ALL vendors receive a Directory Listing in our official Event Program and on the website.
• For vendor consideration all applicants must complete the online vendor form (below) by June 20, 2018.
• A Vendor Information Packet will be mailed 2 weeks prior to the event with setup times, day-of-event information, your booth number, parking passes (limit 2), and event postcards to share with family and friends. Upon request, each Vendor is also allowed up to 5 free general admission tickets to give out to family/friends for entrance into the event.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
• All food vendors MUST have all required county applications and fees submitted to Revivus no later than June 20, 2018.
• The County of Ventura requires all food vendors to complete a TFF Application and be in compliance. Your Revivus vendor rep will discuss further details with you upon the acceptance of your application.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT REVIVUS 2018:
IMPORTANT: After clicking the Submit button, please wait until your browser refreshes and the message “Vendor Form Received – Thank You!” appears. If you click away too soon, before this message appears, your form will not be received.
You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided when submitting your info. Once approved, you will receive a separate invoice for your booth fee (if applicable) which can be paid online using a credit card or by check or cash. At this time you will also receive a request for all necessary paperwork to be submitted. All fees and applicable paperwork MUST be submitted before the deadline (listed above) in order to reserve your spot. VERY IMPORTANT: There are limited spots available, therefor your spot cannot be held and could potentially be given to another party if all fees and paperwork are not submitted before the deadline.
Thank you for supporting the ministry of Revivus and God Bless,
Mary Drinkhall, Vendor Coordinator
Revivus Ministries, Inc.
844-REVIVME Ext. 803